Because I don't feel like drawing it:
- Damian and Colin are drawing in the Wayne's livingroom. Mar'i asks Damian to draw her. He refuses and seems ticked off at her. He spoils the news that her mother (Starfire) is coming to visit, glaring he adds "how nice for you" and leaves the room. She wonders what that was about and Colin tells her that Damian and the rest of the batfamily don't really get along with Damian's mother but that he doesn't really know anything beyond that.
- on top of a building, Nightwing and little Nightstar are waiting for Starfire. She is flying down. Mar'i is hiding behind Nightwing's leg, worried that her mother won't like her/ won't be impressed by her (she's worried she won't live up to the standards of a warrior princess and also worried because she's thinking about how Damian's mother is at odds with his family).
- Starfire lands, says her polite hellos, offers to take Mar'i back to space to train.
- Nightwingand Mar'i are a bit upset by this because they were hoping Kory would stay on Earth a while at least. Mar'i tells her she's made friends on Earth and would like to stay. Everything's a little awkward but Star agrees to stay to get to know her daughter.
- last page flashes forward to the future with a new Teen Titans while Teen Mar'i, Damian, Irey, and Lian are a part of. No words on this page, just a big illustration of them (plus others) sitting around the T shaped desk in the T shaped tower.